Boston's mayor has been sharply critical of Humana for raising his city's Part D premiums by 130%. Get in line Mr. Mayor, they've done it to millions of seniors who bought their plans!
Joe Paduda, in his Blog "Managed Care Matters" has a post today that hits the nail right on the head.
You can read more about how Humana got itself into this position in an earlier post I did on the subject of Part D industry profits.
Avoid having to check back. Subscribe to Health Care Policy and Marketplace Review and receive an email each time we post.
- ► 2020 (25)
- ► 2017 (33)
- ► 2016 (27)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (36)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Medicare Advantage Payments to Insurers Will Be Cut
- The Individual Health Insurance Market Isn't Ready...
- It's the Cost of Health Care Stupid!!!
- Is the Bush Health Plan Tilted Too Far In Favor of...
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and The Massachuset...
- The Bush Health Care Plan and U.S. Health Care Reform
- More on the Bush Health Plan
- New Bush Health Plan Proposal to Be Announced in S...
- SCHIP Reauthorization--Will Medicare HMOs Pay for ...
- Back to "Regular Order"--The House Medicare Part D...
- Grassley and Baucus Key to Any Drug Negotiation Co...
- The House Part D Drug Negoatiation Debate is Heati...
- Health Care Trend Falling
- Good for the Governor of California!!!!
- More on the Democratic Part D Drug Negotiation Debate
- HMO Stocks Fall on Medicare Advantage Worries---Wh...
- Bravo Kaiser Permanente!--As the Insurance Industr...
- The Democrats' Hollow Part D Proposal
- More Trouble for Humana's Part D Program
- The New Congress––Sniping or Civility?
- Health Care Middlemen––Don't Forget Value!
- ▼ January (21)