HMOs that play in the Medicare Advantage world fell on Wall Street last week on worries that the Democrat Congress has the power to end the industry's generous payments.
Well, what took so long?
Of course the Medicare Advantage payments are going to fall when the Democrats get around to the budget this fall.
For the complete story on why you can see my earlier post on this.
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Avoid having to check back. Subscribe to Health Care Policy and Marketplace Review and receive an email each time we post.
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (36)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Medicare Advantage Payments to Insurers Will Be Cu...
- The Individual Health Insurance Market Isn't Ready...
- It's the Cost of Health Care Stupid!!!
- Is the Bush Health Plan Tilted Too Far In Favor of...
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and The Massachuset...
- The Bush Health Care Plan and U.S. Health Care Ref...
- More on the Bush Health Plan
- New Bush Health Plan Proposal to Be Announced in S...
- SCHIP Reauthorization--Will Medicare HMOs Pay for ...
- Back to "Regular Order"--The House Medicare Part D...
- Grassley and Baucus Key to Any Drug Negotiation Co...
- The House Part D Drug Negoatiation Debate is Heati...
- Health Care Trend Falling
- Good for the Governor of California!!!!
- More on the Democratic Part D Drug Negotiation Deb...
- HMO Stocks Fall on Medicare Advantage Worries---Wh...
- Bravo Kaiser Permanente!--As the Insurance Industr...
- The Democrats' Hollow Part D Proposal
- More Trouble for Humana's Part D Program
- The New Congress––Sniping or Civility?
- Health Care Middlemen––Don't Forget Value!
- ▼ January (21)