You know they are in big trouble when they come in at half of my estimates!
The audacity of this administration to continue telling people to keep going back to the website and the call center when they knew full well that only 25 people per day per state were making it thorough the gauntlet that is Healthcare.gov is startling.
This program is in grave danger of collapsing if the administration cannot dramatically grow the size of the risk pool and attract healthy people to it.
The Obama administration doesn't have a hill to climb, it has Mt. McKinley to climb.
Avoid having to check back. Subscribe to Health Care Policy and Marketplace Review and receive an email each time we post.
- ► 2016 (27)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (36)
- Trying to Make Sense of the Covered California Num...
- "If You Like Your Doctor You Will Be Able to Keep ...
- Small Group Health Insurance "Cancellations"––The ...
- Obamacare Rollout Week Seven: Better and Nowhere N...
- Obama Pushes the Cancellation Mess to the Health P...
- California's Health Insurance Exchange Enrollment ...
- The Obamacare Rollout: The Administration Needs a ...
- The Obamacare Rollout––Week Five
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (235)